Ribbons were a fashion fantasy before Lucy Locket sewed them around her pocket. They were as pretty a decoration for todays fashion as they eer were.
- Lace up the shoulders of a crepe evening dress with ribbons threaded through brass rings, the ens flowing free.
2. A ribbon fringe, each ribbon finished with a feather.
3. Make rosebuds of ribbon to decorate a sweetheart neckline.
4. A basket weave of wide satin ribbon for unusual sleeves.
5. Satin ribbons tied around the wait of a jersey dress for texture contrast.
6. Ribbon kisses on the sleeves and bodice of the tunic-thread narrow ribbon through the holes in cobweb woven fabric